home
about us
phadisco cyprus
phadisco middle east fze
news
contact

Phadisco was officially established in 1966 under the name Pharmaceutical Distributing Company. In 1974 it was registered as a private limited company under the name Phadisco Ltd. However, Phadisco's original conception began long before; in 1933, the founders and pioneers in commerce at that time, the two Christodoulides brothers (pictured opposite) formed a partnership under the name Christodoulides Bros Ltd, trading mainly in the consumer healthcare market.

Following successful sales interaction with the medical sector, and having recognized the need for exclusive focusing on this market sector, the decision was made to form Phadisco as a separate entity.


In 2008 JNJ and Phadisco noted 70 years of fruitful partnership. The anniversary was celebrated at a dinner and dance for the staff of both companies.

Site design: navajo